If You Want To Be A Regular Contributor to wowtrekkers:
You ought to compose imaginative articles covering themes that are in accordance with Simply Sassy Style. These classifications include Destinations, Tour, Historical Places, Romantic places, Adventures, Travel, and Pilgrimage & Temples.
Requesting You to Please do not share your article without reading the guidelines of Wowtrekkers.
Read the Guidelines Carefully:
- Original Content – You cannot publish this content anywhere, however, we can discuss your post on your site.
- You must be willing to commit to at least one to two quality articles per month with a 3-month commitment.
- You must have a good command of creative writing skills.
- Your posts must be at least 700 to 800 words.
- Make sure to post/share the link to your published content on your social network(s).
- Provide no less than 2 free pictures applicable to your substance or on the off chance that you have taken from some place at that point give the best possible credit.
- You are only allowed to place two links to your own site in every article. If you want to place them on other platforms we can totally discuss.
- Please don’t share Affiliate links
- An Article ranges between 1000-1200 words and can be on a number of travel topics such as ‘Tips for first-time visitors to Bangkok’ and ‘Trekking tips for beginners.
Please read some of the articles to get an idea of our wowtrekkers blog types. If you feel you would fit into our niche we would love to hear from you and explore your thoughts on wowtrekkers.
How To Share Your Articles?
You can easily contribute your blog content in a separate word file with meta description and image on mentioned below mail id.
Share your article at email@example.com
Note: If you don’t follow the guidelines by mistake then your content will be published by admin with removing your author bio.